It is a great and extremely useful teaching guide and scientific tool…surpasses all other books on this subject in its aim of offering sensible information to major care practitioners. The new edition is justified for a lot of reasons. Surgical methods have modified for the reason that last edition, and Dr. Park has up to date this part extensively. The remedy of heart failure and pulmonary hypertension has additionally been updated nicely. The new chapters on palpitations and athletes with cardiac problems are additionally extremely useful. The updates, in addition to Dr. Park’s private and logical advice on topics comparable to hypertension and hyperlipidemia, make this guide the logical resource for primary care clinicians.
This ebook supplies greater than an introductory text for the pediatric resident with a common focus, it also offers a worthwhile and readily accessible resource for cardiology fellows.
Physical examination by electrocardiography and the management of particular issues, this fashionable reference supplies the practical guidance it’s worthwhile to diagnose and manage youngsters with congenital and purchased heart disease. The totally revised 5th version incorporates latest diagnostic and therapeutic advances in pediatric cardiac surgical procedure, blood strain requirements, and cardiac arrhythmias.
- Sensible guidance from a single writer presents the information you need in a cohesive, consistent manner.
- Extensive coverage of particular problems, together with congestive heart failure and syncope, helps you select the perfect approaches for your patients.
- A compact, moveable size facilitates straightforward reference in the busy medical setting.
- New protection of surgical methods in pediatric cardiology, the appliance of interventional non-surgical strategies, blood stress standards, and cardiac arrhythmia remedies puts the most recent administration approaches at your fingertips.
- New line drawings guide you thru the latest techniques.
Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners, 5e
Hardcover: 704 pages
Publisher: Mosby; 5 edition (August 29, 2007)
Review Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners, 5e PDF: